Hey folks. Chris here with The Rackhouse. Sometimes plans change. A few months ago we told you that we were closing up shop to prepare for a move across the street from Stranahan’s Colorado Whiskey. It turns out that because of unforeseen circumstances, we are having to change our plan a little bit. We’re still
As is the traditional style for the Rackhouse Pub, we don’t do things small. Big burgers, big sandwiches, and big beers are just some of the things we do big. As such, we’re making New Year’s Eve a big deal around Denver. Like a REALLY BIG DEAL. We’ve partnered with the venerable Avery Brewing Company
Do you know your fez from your bow tie? Your Ood from your Dalek? The nuances of every Companion’s personality traits? If so, you’ll be excited to know that the Rackhouse Pub is hosting a super special Time Lord edition of Geeks Who Drink Doctor Who Pub Quiz on Saturday, November 16, 2013 at 2pm.
We are turning 4 years old at the end of October. Help us celebrate in style by coming to our Skanniversary party. We’ve tapped SKA Brewing from Durango to take over our beer lines and they’ve responded by sending us more than 20 styles of their incredible beer (beer list below). In addition to the
Back by popular demand! What better way to get ready for the Great American Beer Festival than to learn from one of the judges? Join Scott Kerkmans, one of the first-ever certified Cicerones, a Lead Judge at GABF, and the creator of Colorado Craft Beer Week, at the Rackhouse Pub from 6:30-8:30pm for a full
We’re excited to present our 2013 GABF-week events for you. Here’s a listing of what will be happening at the Rackhouse. Click on any image to get more detailed information. October 10-13 Battle of the Barley: CO vs CA October 8 • 6:30-8:30pm Sensory Training 101 with Scott Kerkmans October 9 • 3-5pm Liquid Education
Temporarily closed, but reopening in early 2015 at
2875 Blake Street
Denver, Colorado 80205
- in partnership with Bierstadt Lagerhaus.
Eat. Drink. Tweet.
- Poured the concrete floor for the restaurant today! https://t.co/YxsdOuhF59 12 hours ago
- Mazzanine is being constructed starting today. @ Rackhouse Pub https://t.co/mYlGnikTRP 3 weeks ago
- Bierstadt getting their new tile floor laid @ Rackhouse Pub https://t.co/CMgnzuW5bT 4 weeks ago
- Good press from our building partners @BierstadtLager. Thanks for the love w/ @csquaredciders #lager #cider #food http://t.co/pMoxBl0aA3 1 month ago
- Drilling the helical piers for the mezzanine. Facinating process. @ Rackhouse Pub https://t.co/3FA21tbXqT 2 months ago